Wednesday, April 26, 2017

This weekend.

I forgot to mention this in the email I sent out on Monday. I wanted to let you know that I will not be in the office this Friday and Saturday (28th and 29th), because I will be attending a retreat at the Kripalu center out in the Berkshires. I have specifically signed up for the Fit Soul, Fit Body program and I am so excited for it! ReSheeda, however, will be available for appointments this weekend. If you need to schedule, please call the office and speak to her or schedule online. Have a great day!


With Love & Compassion,
Jennie
The Sacred Self LLC
Website
(781) 828-0869
800 Washington Street
Canton, MA 02021
See what's happening on our social sites

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our profile on LinkedIn Find us on Google+ Find us on Yelp View our videos on YouTube Visit our blog View on Instagram