Wednesday, April 26, 2017

4 years!

Thanks for another great year!
It has been 4 years since I created The Sacred Self. 4 years! How crazy is that? It's awesomely crazy, I think. And I also think it's awesome that some of you have been with me for that entire time!

I genuinely appreciate each and every one of you. I really do. I love hearing your stories, sharing laughter and tears. I love that you've given me (us, really) the opportunity to help you heal. Honestly, it's an amazing thing and I couldn't be happier.

And now, as we enter another year, I'll be adding a cool thing or two to this practice. I am in the process of hiring another massage therapist and, at the same time, a Life Coach. I feel both will be a valuable addition to The Sacred Self. Doing so will allow each and every one of us to grow individually and as a whole. Great things are in store! And I'm excited to share this with you. So stay tuned, because these two amazing people will be revealed to you within the next few weeks!
Your Oracle Messages

Welcome to your Oracle Messages! I am using the Messages from Your Angels deck. Please choose either 1, 2, or 3. If you'd like to skip to your chosen number, please go to these times in the video:

#1 - 0:32
#2 - 3:40
#3 - 6:09

Please share this with others and enjoy. Thank you for watching!
The Sacred Self
800 Washington Street, Canton, MA 02021  -  (781) 828-0869  -  WEBSITE